We look forward to seeing you and we will work to keep you safe in the process.
In following with government regulations and safety protocols, you will find that things will be a little bit different at your upcoming appointment.
Please follow these steps on the day of your appointment:
- Please do not come to the appointment if you feel ill or have the following: fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, chills, loss of sense of smell, or stomach cramps. Call us and we will cancel and reschedule your appointment.
- Call our office, (952) 844-0404, when you have arrived in the parking lot for your appointment. We will have you wait in the parking lot.
- On the call, our office staff will ask you questions about your health status. If you are experiencing any symptoms concerning for COVID-19, we will not be able to see you for your appointment.
- Wait for a text message or a call notifying you that you are welcome to come upstairs. Please maintain social distancing as you move throughout the building.
- You must wear a mask for your appointment. Please wear your own mask, as we must be conscientious about our supply. If you are wearing gloves you will be asked to remove them.
- Once at the office, you will have your temperature checked as required by the Minnesota Department of Health. Any patient with a temperature equal to or greater than 100F will unfortunately not be able to be seen.
- No visitor will be able to join you. We ask that they remain in the car. If you are accompanying a minor or aiding a debilitated individual, you will also have to meet the above criteria.
- Expect the staff to be wearing protective gear. You can also feel confident that strict hygiene practices are employed and that all clinic areas are disinfected between patients.