Customized Treatments Based on Consultation
Client-centered approach incorporating Swedish, deep tissue, trigger point, myofascial release, and other techniques to reduce tension and promote mind-body wellness.
Excellent for athletes, injuries, inflammation, and headaches.
Incorporates specialized techniques working the jaw area both externally and internally to reduce tension and headaches due to temporomandibular joint dysfunction.
Lymphatic Drainage Massage
A gentle vacuum suction device assists with the movement of lymphatic fluid to help reduce swelling, eliminate toxins, and improve circulation to promote healing and reduce post-surgical bruising. This soothing and relaxing treatment can be done alone or added on to other skin treatments.
Why choose Hilger Clinic
- Dr. Hilger has been performing facial cosmetic surgery in Edina, Minnesota for over 25 years.
- Dr. Hilger is Double Board-Certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology.
- Dr. Hilger served as President of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Dr. Hilger serves as a Professor and Director of the Division of Facial Plastic Surgery in the Department of Otolaryngology at the University of Minnesota.
- Dr. Lyford-Pike is a highly accomplished and skilled facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon, named as one of Minnesota’s Monthly Best Doctors 2017.