Sub-Specializing Means Excellence
With expanding knowledge and proliferation of new techniques based on medical advances, subspecialization (a narrow focus within a specialty) has undeniably enhanced patients’ lives. This is particularly true in facial plastic surgery, where The Hilger Clinic focuses solely on the face and has been a leading clinic for over 30 years. In our practice, we are also focused on a partnership of care. Essential to this partnership is your comprehensive consultation, where we provide an in-depth evaluation of aesthetic and reconstructive concerns and “plain English” information. This helps you to clearly understand your array of options, from minimally invasive procedures to more involved — yet safe and proven — techniques.
Your Care Experience
Our paramount goal is to create flattering enhancements for patients that work naturally and harmoniously with your existing facial “landscape”. Each patient’s care will occur in a superbly competent, warm and comforting environment. Our team is committed to an individualized, coordinated care plan. This means from your first call to our experienced office staff to your scheduled aesthetic experience to aftercare with our aesthetician (who adds the final touches), you will have a comfortable and seamless return to your normal activities.
No Fans of “Fads”
The Hilger Clinic team is continuously involved in the development of innovative options that have been proven effective in legitimate and rigorous clinical trials. Therefore we never rush to embrace the latest “fad” procedures. We only offer options in which we are exceedingly confident of their safe and consistent results. The Hilger Clinic will never compromise your looks or health just to offer a quick fix du jour.
Hilger Has History
The legacy of this practice has been established by four generations of Doctors Hilger —hence, today’s Hilger Clinic. All procedures are performed at the accredited and award-winning Centennial Lakes Same Day Surgery Center. In addition to being overseen by the best cosmetic surgeons in the Twin Cities area, you will also have peace of mind knowing you are being cared for in the state’s top-notch ambulatory surgical center and attended by a board-certified anesthesiologist. The Hilger Clinic has developed an unparalleled reputation that has attracted patients from all over the upper Midwest and beyond. Learn More
Putting Our Hearts Into It
We recognize that many patients in need of care do not have access to medicine for numerous reasons and we are committed to helping them in our community and beyond. These efforts have been an integral part of our practice from the beginning, as demonstrated by our regular humanitarian trips to South America, as well as service in Europe and Africa.
The facial surgery sub-specialty has grown remarkably in the past decades and is dependent upon volunteer leadership. The team at The Hilger Clinic has in the past and will continue in the future to offer its time, talents and services to organizations that foster education and assure quality medical care for those in great need.
Learn more about our humanitarian efforts here.
Nondiscrimination & Privacy documents
No Show/Cancellation Clinic Policy
The Hilger Facial Plastic Clinic makes every effort to offer you, our patient, an appointment which best meets your schedule availability. We will provide you with an appointment reminder call prior to the appointment date. Our goal is to serve every patient as soon as possible.
For all new patient cosmetic visits, there is an associated consultation fee that will be charged to a credit card at the time of scheduling. If for any reason, you must cancel your appointment and reschedule, we ask that you do this greater than 24 hours before your scheduled appointment time. We will then refund your consult fee.
We will not refund the new patient consult fee if you do not show for the appointment, or if you cancel the same day of the appointment as this prevents us from accommodating other patients who would like to see us.
We reserve the right not to establish care for new patients who miss two appointments without providing notification. We also reserve the right to terminate care of established patients if a patient misses three or more appointments in a clinic without providing notification within a 12-month period.
We work hard to partner with you in your care, and want to ensure we optimize access to our services for all patients.
Thank you for your understanding.
What to Expect For Your Clinic Appointment
We look forward to seeing you and we will work to keep you safe in the process.
In following with government regulations and safety protocols, you will find that things will be a little bit different at your upcoming appointment.
Please follow these steps on the day of your appointment:
- Please do not come to the appointment if you feel ill or have the following: fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, chills, loss of sense of smell, or stomach cramps. Call us and we will cancel and reschedule your appointment.
- Call our office, (952) 844-0404, when you have arrived in the parking lot for your appointment. We will have you wait in the parking lot.
- On the call, our office staff will ask you questions about your health status. If you are experiencing any symptoms concerning for COVID-19, we will not be able to see you for your appointment.
- Wait for a text message or a call notifying you that you are welcome to come upstairs. Please maintain social distancing as you move throughout the building.
- You must wear a mask for your appointment. Please wear your own mask, as we must be conscientious about our supply. If you are wearing gloves you will be asked to remove them.
- Once at the office, you will have your temperature checked as required by the Minnesota Department of Health. Any patient with a temperature equal to or greater than 100F will unfortunately not be able to be seen.
- No visitor will be able to join you. We ask that they remain in the car. If you are accompanying a minor or aiding a debilitated individual, you will also have to meet the above criteria.
- Expect the staff to be wearing protective gear. You can also feel confident that strict hygiene practices are employed and that all clinic areas are disinfected between patients.